I've attached a new version of the Firefox Video Element Patch to bugzilla. As outlined in the bugzilla entry, this patch fixes/updates:
- Ogg codec support can be enabled/disabled with configure flag --disable-ogg. Currently if the Ogg codec is disabled then the video element is disabled too. In the future if/when other codecs are supported this can change.
- Fix build problems when doing libxul enabled builds
- Fix link error on windows when doing a --disable-libxul build
- Fix colour playback issues on Linux and Windows
- Handle no audio device being present
- Adjust element size when video size information is read from the Ogg file
- No longer use channel across threads
- Various refactorings based on email feedback
A couple of issues still to track down:
- Sound not working on Linux
- Sound not working on Mac OS X optimized builds
I've also updated the third party modules patch which you need to apply first: third_party_modules.patch.gz
I've been regularly updating the Git repository and it contains all these changes as well.